5.30.2008

The Wave Organ.

I stumbled across a small blurb about San Francisco's Wave Organ while I was browsing through some local interest books at a Barnes & Noble in San Jose. Being on vacation in California, and looking for some touristy things to do, I jotted it down in my Moleskine and later searched the web for more information on it. Out of everything that I saw in the past two weeks in California, the Wave Organ was one of my most favorite. The whole experience was sort of surreal.






Wikipedia. Exploratorium.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on A CUP OF JO's post about San Francisco. I love your pictures! I live in Sacramento and visit friends in the bay all the time but hardly ever go to fun touristy things like this. It's just such a neat thing that I didn't even know existed! Thank you, I'll definitely be checking it out next time I'm down there.

    ReplyDelete