9.23.2012

A full week.


This week has been full in a good way. 

I took a spontaneous vacation day because the weather was perfect and Andrew was off of work. We spent the entire day laboring in our front yard, working on landscaping and filling up a Bagster full of debris from our renovation work. (Can I just interject that the Bagster is awesome if you're doing work on your house? Seriously. We'll definitely be getting one again.) We made such a difference in one day of work and celebrated with margaritas and Goats, both of which were fantastic.

We also made progress on our office renovations. It's so close to being done, I can't wait to cross another project off the list. 

But the best part was that I got a promotion (!) and Andrew and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. I'm feeling very blessed.



2 comments:

  1. wow. amazing. goats? never heard of it. congrats!!!! on both the promotion and anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the promotion & anniversary number three! sounds like you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete