You may remember that I started a braided scrap rug quite a while ago. I believe I disassembled and reassembled it a total of 3 times. It's currently rolled up in an un-finished state under the futon in our office. Let's just say the process was not nearly as easy or quick as it appeared to be
About a month ago I figured out how to make a crochet rug that had a very similar look to it. I took all the remaining cut scraps that I had from the old rug and used them to start a new rug. I added other bits and pieces of fabric that I had, some old sheets, some linens I picked up from thrift stores for the wedding, and extra remnants from Christmas gifts this past year. It came together incredibly quickly. I'm just about finished with it and wanted to share some pictures. Bowie especially likes it.