9.02.2010

Finished. Starting.


"Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" is quite a funny take on the original story by Jane Austen. I'm excited to see that they're going to be making it into a movie with Natalie Portman as Elizabeth. I imagine it will be awesome...especially if Bill Murray decides to make another appearance as a Zombie. 

I'm starting this book of short stories by Miranda July next. I liked her movie "Me and You and Everyone We Know" so I took a chance on this in the discount section at Barnes and Noble. I think that short stories are sometimes more interesting than novels.

2 comments:

  1. i've read her short stories a few times now, i like 'em. i sometimes think they'd be a nice place to start for illustrating a story, but have never gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Dubliners right now. It's so interesting and so detailed and requires that I make so many inferences that I can't read it very long before I am like "whoa. what just happened." So short stories = a gratifying work of some sort, to me.

    ReplyDelete