11.04.2010

"...The party's crashing us now..."


- My brain is having a meltdown this week.
- I wish I could go back in time to the year that Of Montreal released The Sunlandic Twins and attend another one of those concerts so I could dance away the time until I was too tired to dance anymore. Or maybe I will just have to do that in my living room.
- I didn't realize how much I truly missed real conversation about creativity and art.
- I think the lack of sunlight is starting to get to me already. 
- Last night I decided that if I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life it might just have to be When Harry Met Sally. Which is surprising for me because Bill Murray isn't in it.
- It's also the time of year that I wish that Cicely, Alaska was a real place that I could move to.

1 comment: