7.28.2008

Five degrees of separation.


1. Me
+

2. Susan Schmidt (Horning)
(My former professor for The history of Media, Technology, and Pop Culture. Member of Chi-Pig and, previously, The Poor Girls. Had befriended and collaborated with the band Devo.)
+

3. Mark Mothersbaugh
(Devo frontman. Since Devo he has made a career of producing the musical scores for a number of television programs and films. He has worked frequently with Wes Anderson and has produced the scores to many of his movies including: Bottle Rocket, The Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, and The Life Aquatic.)
+

4. Wes Anderson
(Phenomenal film maker. Frequently casts Bill Murray who appears in all but one of his full length films.)
+

5. Bill Murray

Note: This was my revolutionary discovery of the weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Where is my "hand-drawn-to-scale" map?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty rad. i would be excited if it was me. bill murray resides near the apex of awesome.

    ps - thanks for commenting on my blog today - i was delighted to find yours because what do i see? steve zissou, underwater spear fishers and SHARKS! this makes me excited because, like the discovery channel, i am having shark week on my blog. fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete