1.18.2009

The only reason I changed out of pajamas today.



We got about 6 inches of snow since I parked my car last night. Of course that's on top of the previous 6 inches we had gotten earlier in the week. It's one of those days where I just want to sit on the couch and hibernate with a good book (which I did for a couple hours this morning). But I have a lot of drawing that needs to be done so I put on the jeans, sweater, socks, boots, hat, scarf, coat, gloves and braved the snow for a delicious mocha and m&m cookie...because even though I live right around the corner from the best Italian bakery I've ever experienced, doesn't mean I'll go there in my pajamas. It felt surprisingly refreshing and not so cold outside even though my computer is telling me it's only 21 degrees, but after a week of beyond freezing temperatures I'll take anything over 0.

1 comment: