2.18.2009

A creative update.

I just found out that one of my designs with Three Bears has been featured on Design for Mankind. Click the following link to be re-located to the article. (http://www.designformankind.com/2009/02/three-bears-design/)


And while I'm on the topic of Three Bears, we recently had an overhaul on our website and have added a numerous amount of new goodies including wallpapers for your desktop!



And last but not least, I just finished up this shirt design for the band Or So It Goes which features a pod of narwhals. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working on this.

3 comments:

  1. Little blue birdie 5th from the left, top row and lettering on the new shirt = favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - all kinds of good stuff happening in this space! Exciting times!

    And boy, I like those narwhals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them birds, quirky 'nuf fer the kids, purdy 'nuf fer yer gramma.

    ReplyDelete