2.06.2009

Dear Animal Collective,

I was thinking about you on my way to work this morning. I was remembering how 3 years ago I had to go all the way to Michigan to see you play. The following day I went all the way down to Kentucky to see Of Monteal play which made for a great weekend of music, but that's beside the point. The point is, I don't believe you've ever played in Cleveland, at least not since I've been listening to you, and this is greatly disappointing to me. Student loans and a '91 Volvo consume all of my money and I can't afford to drive anywhere to see you. Heck, I can't even afford to see Andrew Bird and he's actually playing a show in Cleveland. However, I noticed that you're playing three shows in Florida. I think that's ridiculous. Florida may be a large state, but they don't need three shows. Please trade one of those shows for Cleveland. It's not cold here in June. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Cheryl Andrey

No comments:

Post a Comment