11.04.2009

Our Wedding: The Ceremony.























We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for the wedding. Sunny, 70s, gorgeous. I was definitely concerned about having an outdoor wedding because of unpredictable Ohio weather so I came up with a somewhat logical way of picking a date that would hopefully be rain-free. I've been keeping a diary for the past 5 years in which, in addition to my daily entries, I happen to record the weather. We knew we wanted to get married in September so I looked at all the past Saturdays in September and picked the one Saturday in which it had not rained in the past 5 years. I guess it was a good method.

My dad made the Chuppah for us. Although we are not of the Jewish faith, we both felt the symbolism behind it was meaningful to us. It was perfect.

(All photography by Ely Brothers Photography.)

No comments:

Post a Comment