I feel like I've been missing out on life this week*. Since November I have been working exclusively on the Taylor Swift card line in my real world job. Personally, I'm not a Taylor fan, but her card line is fun and different and I really enjoy working on it since I get to do all my own illustration and lettering. However, due to various reasons, we've also been working with shorter than usual deadlines for most of the programs and sometimes (like this week) things get a little insane. Basically I spent the past week working on Taylor cards in my cubicle during the day, and then going home and continuing to work on them there until I went to sleep. Exhaustion is the only word that comes to mind. So now that I am mostly finished with everything I'm breathing again and thinking about the possibilities of the weekend. I altered the little graphic above from one of my Taylor cards to make a cheerful little to-do list for myself.
- Devour one of the following books (assuming they have been delivered to my porch when I get home): Grow Great Grub: Organic Food from Small Places, or The Illustrated Quick Cook: Easy Entertaining, After-Work Recipes, Cheap Eats.
- Attempt a hodge podge chili recipe for dinner.
- Ride the bike. Outdoors if weather permits.
- Re-pot my fast growing herb sprouts.
- Start some preliminary sketches for various Three Bears jobs.
- Watch more Star Trek Next Generation with Andrew.
- Morning yoga (one of my favorite weekend activities).
- Get around to adjusting the length of the skirt that I got from the thrift store a month or so ago.
- Finalize my tracklist for the Mix Exchange and get to work on some crafty packaging.
- Soak in some newly purchased Khaki King and Volcano Choir albums.
*With the exception of Tuesday which included Guys Pizza, haircuts, Phoenix Coffee, and LOST.