12.10.2010

Music for the Snow.

A collection of photos from our recent big snow day. We got a whopping 12" in one day which resulted in me having a 4 1/2 hour commute home. A trip that normally would have taken me 20-30 minutes. No joke. I won't go into details, but there were cars upon cars abandoned in the middle of the road and some conversations had with the people around me.

Some good friends of mine at Standard Recording have a radio show called the Standard Variety Hour which I've posted about before. On this week's show, all of the music featured was from a winter mix CD that I make Kevin years ago called "Music For the Snow". It was pretty cool to have music that I selected on the radio. If you'd like to have a listen, you can download the podcast version of the show here: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-standard-variety-hour/id377252541


1 comment: