6.22.2009

Chicago: Part one. The booth, the work.

I've been in Chicago for the past 5 days working for my aunt to build their company's booth for the International Plastics Showcase. The event is held every three years in Chicago and it's always an incredible amount of work. I posted some pictures before of the enormous panels that Julia, Aaron and I had been painting for the globe structure in the booth. But there were many, many other things to be painted and assembled and decorated once I was there. It was hard, but it was fun. With so much random splatter and drip painting I was beginning to feel a bit like Pollock.




                  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see it in all its painted plastic glory! It looks like you've been having quite the colorful time over there!(:

    ReplyDelete