12.05.2008

The weekend, already?

Missing out on Monday and Tuesday of my work week really made the weekend come much faster. I'm extremely thankful for that because these past 3 days have been tough. It's always hard to come home from a number of lovely days in Florida with Andrew and have to immediately jump back into work at greeting card land. It leaves me with little time to re-adjust to the cold and remember that my favorite person to hang out with is once again 1,208.2 miles away from me. (Thank you Google maps.)

I was supposed to pick up my kitten, Egon, from the shelter on Wednesday...which got pushed back to today...which got pushed back to NEXT Friday. The little guy has a cold so they don't want to send him off to be neutered until he's completely healthy. I was definitely looking forward to a purring ball of fuzz this weekend but I guess I can wait a little longer.

To satisfy my intense need to create I've made a list of several possible activities for the weekend:
- make Christmas ornaments to send to far away friends and family
- work on Christmas cards (too soon?)
- pull out the box of Christmas stuff and decorate my aluminum tree
- start on the Harley Poe/Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band holiday show poster
- work on scarves or drawings for my Etsy shop

...we'll see what actually gets finished.

1 comment:

  1. You can come hang out with my bundles of purring and or snorting fuzz any time!

    Password = smerver!

    ReplyDelete