We celebrated the beginning of 2010 with family, a little cosmic bowling, tasty food and drinks, Taboo, crazy party hats, glow sticks, a giant fiberglass walleye and too much silly string. Not much more we could ask for. And yes, Andrew is wearing a 1999 hat. You can't go wrong with a classic.
I'm not really one to make resolutions, but I suppose I do have a few personal goals for this next year:
- start and (ideally) finish a quilt for our bed.
- get the piano tuned and remember how to play.
- learn how to play Andrew's violin, at least some scales if nothing else.
- do more yoga.
- continue to learn how to be a good wife.
- get Andrew to go camping.
- finally pursue some publishers for my book.
- read more.