1.13.2011

Sketchbook Project - The send off.

I put all the final touches on my Sketchbook Project tonight so I can send it off tomorrow. It's first stop will be the Brooklyn Art Library this February. I'm definitely a little sad to be sending it away. Like all of my sketchbooks, it's basically a journal of that time in my life. I may not necessarily spell out everything that's going on in my life, but I remember the emotions and story behind almost everything I draw. Almost like flipping through a photo album, or hearing that song that triggers all of the memories you've had hidden away. I snapped a few pictures of it before I put it in the mail. I will post a link to it in it's entirety once it is digitized. I had a lot of fun with this project. Even if it meant that my own personal sketchbook suffered greatly. I think it may just be time to start fresh. It is that time of year after all. 







1 comment: